Things I’ve learned about BusinessLady Nails
My test this week in Nail School was to apply a full set of tips and acrylics (in less than three hours, and two nails were actually sculptured acrylics). Aliya was my model and she’s reviewed the acrylic experience here. She also makes tons of lists! Including the following:
Some things are more or less possible/awesome while one is wearing BusinessLady Nails.
- opening windows: sorta difficult
- opening soda cans: pretty impossible
- peeling a grapefruit: surpisingly do-able
- writing with a pencil: yes
- typing on a computer: yes, with much more clacking
- texting: sure
- scratching your head/arm: AMAZING
- riding a bike: yes
- picking up a bobby pin or a needle from a table: really hard
- grabbing raisins from a jar: useful!
- picking your nose: kinda annoying/ grosser than usual
- being super freaking impressive and slightly old-fashioned all at once: THE BEST.